Bamboo bike Tour in Barcelona (RED)
Unic bike tour in Barcelona
The bamboo bike tour is a new way of enjoying tourism responsibly and in accordance with our planet and fair trade principles. Our tours are a unique and exclusive experience of cycling while discovering one of the most beautiful cities of the Mediterranean.
Bamboo is a very light, strong and at the same time flexible type of wood, which works as a natural buffer helping to reduce vibrations and providing a smooth pedal and cycling feeling. It is also a very fast-growing plant which helps to avoid deforestation. The production of one of the bamboo bikes only takes about 10 % of the energy and resources that are required to fabricate a bike made of conventional materials.
All our tours include, at least: The Old Port, the Barceloneta beach, the Vila Olímpica, the Catalan Parliament & the Ciutadella parc, the Arc de Triomf and the Gothic Quarter and more highlights. We also offer the possibility to adapt the tour to your wishes including places you have not seen yet.
- Port Vell (Old Port)
- Barceloneta Beach & Hotel W
- Vila Olímpica & Port Olímpic (The Olympic Village & Olympic Port)
- Estació de França (Old Railway Station)
- Parc de la Ciutadella & Parlament (Ciutadella Park & Catalan Parliament)
- Arc de Triomf
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- La Catedral de la Santa Cruz o Santa Eulalia (Barcelona's Cathedral)
- Barri Gótic & La Plaça Reial (Gothic Quarter & Royal Plaza)
- and more...
The tour includes
All our tours are private with a personal guide just for your group.
On the longer tours we stop at a local bar in a relaxed terrace atmosphere.
* In other bamboo bike tours
- 4 hour - Bamboo bike tour (GREEN): Drink incl.
- 5 hour - Bamboo bike tour (YELLOW): Drink + tapa incl.
- 6 hour - Bamboo bike tour (PURPLE): Drink + complete meal incl.
Carrer Nou de Sant Francesc, 17