- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do barcelona, summer, beach, barcelona, tours | Alex Febrero
Staying in the big city during August is no longer so dramatic. The army of guiris that visits us year after year something had to have of positive: a Barcelona that does not close for vacations!
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | information, use, bicycles, Barcelona, bikes | Alex Febrero
In this article you will find all the information about the use of bicycles in Barcelona. Where to circulate, where to park, how many people can go on a bike...
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | around barcelona wheelchair, electric scooter hire, scooter rental, barcelona adapted | Alex Febrero
Barcelona is a city full of monuments, buildings and unique places worth seeing. It is also a very accessible city.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do, barcelona, sagrada familia, skip the line, gaudi | Alex Febrero
The Sagrada Familia is the most famous and characteristic monument of Barcelona . As a maximum exponent of the modernist architecture created by Gaudí
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do, in barcelona, camp nou experience, futbol cluc barcelona | Alex Febrero
Opened in 1957 as the Barcelona Football Club Stadium, the Camp Nou (Campo Nuevo) is the largest stadium in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do, boqueria market, ramblas, barcelona, rent bike near me, where to eat, barcelona | Alex Febrero
he Mercado de San José, better known as
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | neighborhoods of barcelona, spain square rental, rent a bike spain square, wheelchair hire near, segway tours Barcelona | Alex Febrero
Spain Square was built for the 1929 International Exposition, Barcelona´s Plaça d´Espanya is one of the most extensive and significant in the Catalan capital.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | catlonia square, plaça catalunya, rental bikes plaza catalunya, wheelchairs hire, near me, segway tours barcelona | Alex Febrero
With an area of ??30,000 square meters, Plaza de Catalunya (Plaça de Catalunya) is one of the largest squares in Spain and one of the most important places in Barcelona. The square is the point of union between the old town and the Ensanche.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | neighborhoods of barcelona, montjuic, bike rental montjuic, wheelchairs hire montjuic, segway tours barcelona | Alex Febrero
Used since antiquity as a military monitoring post, Montjüic Mountain is the only important elevation of Barcelona apart from Tibidabo.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | olympic port of Barcelona, bike hire Barcelona, rental scooters, rent segways near port | Alex Febrero
Built on the occasion of the 1992 Olympics, the Olympic Port (Port Olímpic) in Barcelona is an attractive marina located in front of the Olympic Village , between the beaches of Somorrostro (formerly part of La Barceloneta ) and Nova Icària.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | the neighborhoods barcelona, las ramblas, rent bike barcelona, hire bikes, bike rental, wheelchairs hire | Alex Febrero
La Rambla, also known as Las Ramblas, is one of the main arteries of Barcelona and one of the best known places in the city . It is a pleasant walk of 1.3 kilometers that connects the Plaza de Catalunya with the old port of the city.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | neighborhoods Barcelona, the gothic quarter, gothic by bike, bicycles rental, hire bikes barcelona | Alex Febrero
Located in the Ciutat Vella district, in the heart of the city, the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic) is the oldest nucleus and one of the most beautiful areas of Barcelona. The pleasant neighborhood is delimited by Las Ramblas, Via Laietana, Paseo de Colón and Plaza de Cataluña.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | la barceloneta, by bike, bike rental barceloneta, rent bike barceloneta, hire bicycle, barcelona | Alex Febrero
The Barceloneta is one of the most popular and most charismatic neighborhoods in Barcelona. It is a seafaring neighborhood loaded with magic and history that is located in the district of Port Vell. The neighborhood has a triangular shape and borders the Olympic Port, Ronda Litoral and the sea, including the beaches of Barceloneta, Somorrostro, Sant Sebastià and Sant Miquel.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | Tips, to keep bike, bicycle maintenance, rent bike, hire bikes barcelona | Alex Febrero
Un requisito indispensable para disfrutar al máximo y con la mayor garantía de tus rutas de ciclismo en Barcelona: mantener tu bicicleta en perfecto estado.