- Published by Rent Bike Tours | electric scooter, onwheel scooter, rent scooters, barcelona onwheel | Alex Febrero
Rent onewheel scooter in Barcelona and other electric vehicles.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | move around Barcelona, rent electric vehicles, electric bikes, segways, electric scooter | Alex Febrero
Ways to move around Barcelona renting sustainable vehicles such as bicycles, ebike, scooters, hoverboards and segways.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | buy segway, segway best price, segway amazon, guide segways cheap | Alex Febrero
The segways have managed to conquer us all by being practical, comfortable and innovative personal mobility vehicles that seem to have escaped the future. However, it is not always easy to find cheap segways, for this reason we have decided to lend a hand to all those interested in acquiring this vehicle through this ample post where we will tell you where to buy the cheapest segways on the market.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do barcelona, summer, beach, barcelona, tours | Alex Febrero
Staying in the big city during August is no longer so dramatic. The army of guiris that visits us year after year something had to have of positive: a Barcelona that does not close for vacations!
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | information, use, bicycles, Barcelona, bikes | Alex Febrero
In this article you will find all the information about the use of bicycles in Barcelona. Where to circulate, where to park, how many people can go on a bike...
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | around barcelona wheelchair, electric scooter hire, scooter rental, barcelona adapted | Alex Febrero
Barcelona is a city full of monuments, buildings and unique places worth seeing. It is also a very accessible city.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do, barcelona, sagrada familia, skip the line, gaudi | Alex Febrero
The Sagrada Familia is the most famous and characteristic monument of Barcelona . As a maximum exponent of the modernist architecture created by Gaudí
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do, in barcelona, camp nou experience, futbol cluc barcelona | Alex Febrero
Opened in 1957 as the Barcelona Football Club Stadium, the Camp Nou (Campo Nuevo) is the largest stadium in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | things to do, boqueria market, ramblas, barcelona, rent bike near me, where to eat, barcelona | Alex Febrero
he Mercado de San José, better known as
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | neighborhoods of barcelona, spain square rental, rent a bike spain square, wheelchair hire near, segway tours Barcelona | Alex Febrero
Spain Square was built for the 1929 International Exposition, Barcelona´s Plaça d´Espanya is one of the most extensive and significant in the Catalan capital.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | catlonia square, plaça catalunya, rental bikes plaza catalunya, wheelchairs hire, near me, segway tours barcelona | Alex Febrero
With an area of ??30,000 square meters, Plaza de Catalunya (Plaça de Catalunya) is one of the largest squares in Spain and one of the most important places in Barcelona. The square is the point of union between the old town and the Ensanche.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | neighborhoods of barcelona, montjuic, bike rental montjuic, wheelchairs hire montjuic, segway tours barcelona | Alex Febrero
Used since antiquity as a military monitoring post, Montjüic Mountain is the only important elevation of Barcelona apart from Tibidabo.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | what to do, barcelona, cathedral, bike tours gothic, electric bikes hire | Alex Febrero
The Cathedral of Barcelona, ??also known as the Seu or the Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Santa Eulalia, is a famous example of Gothic Catalan architecture dating from the fourteenth century.
- Published by Rent Bike Tours | olympic port of Barcelona, bike hire Barcelona, rental scooters, rent segways near port | Alex Febrero
Built on the occasion of the 1992 Olympics, the Olympic Port (Port Olímpic) in Barcelona is an attractive marina located in front of the Olympic Village , between the beaches of Somorrostro (formerly part of La Barceloneta ) and Nova Icària.