Electric Bike Tour: Follow the trail of Gaudí in Barcelona
Gaudí eBike Tour
Follow the trail of Gaudí, one of the main figures of Barcelona, by exploring its prestigious monuments effortlessly by e-bike, functionally designed at the highest level. Admire the modernist masterpieces of La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Casa Calvet or Casa Vicens, cultural heritage sites designed by the internationally renowned architect Antonio Gaudí, that make Barcelona a unique city. His contributions to architecture and engineering has influenced people globally and has helped Barcelona to become the first city in the world to win a medal for its architecture.
Your guide will assist you throughout your tour with any questions you may have, and the many bike lanes in the city will make your e-bike ride easy and safe to admire the peculiar facades of Gaudí.
Why this ebike tour?
Because the Sagrada Familia, the Pedrera or the Casa Batlló are icons of Barcelona not to be missed. We offer you a visit by e-bike to Barcelona's amazing world heritage sites.
- Architecture. You will witness Gaudi's spectacular contribution to turning Barcelona into a world-level reference.
- Districts. You will ride through the luxurious Paseo de Gracia in the Eixample and you will cross the bohemian neighbourhood of Gracia, to reach the modernist Hospital de Sant Pau.
- Parks. We will tell you about the conversion of a military fortress into an urban park with modernist buildings at the end of the XIX century.
Depart from the Arc de Triomf one of the most famous monuments in Barcelona, you will ride along the Born cultural and Memorial Center. Stop in the Basilica of Santa María del Mar and Visit the most emblematic monuments in the Gothic Quarter; the centre of the old city of Barcelona.
On the way to “El Raval”, famous for its lively friendly atmosphere and vibrant social and cultural life, discover old churches and squares of past ages such as the Cathedral or the iconic Sant Jaume square, site of Barcelona’s City Hall.
Cycle down to “La Rambla del Raval” and take pictures with one of Barcelona’s most photographed sculptures “The Cat from the Raval” work of famous Fernando Botero. Continue toward the beach, riding through more modern areas of open spaces, and arrive to the Olympic Port to admire fantastic sculptures like Frank Gehry’s “el Peix”. Ride along the seafront boardwalk of the Mediterranean and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and beach atmosphere as you go.
Finally, visit the last highlight of this tour; the Rambla del Poblenou, a mix of traditional and modernity adorned by important monuments such as the National Theatre or the Auditorium.
Electric Bike Tour Includes
- Local guide
- High-end e-bike
- Bottle of water
Meeting point tour
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf, close to the big city park Ciutadella. Paseo Lluis Companys, 10, Barcelona)
- Small groups allowed: 2 to 8 people
- This tour allows children from 7 years old to participate by riding their own bike. Please contact our customer service for younger children
- Riders must be at least 130 cm in height