eBike Tour, Ride through the historic squares to reach the sea
Overview Historical Electric Bike Tour
Ease your way through Barcelona’s streets on a 150-minutes electric bike tour of the city’s major famous monuments. Discover more than 2000 years of history by cycling along the oldest neighborhoods in the city, where you will see some the most prominent sights such as City Hall, the church of Santa Maria del Mar, the Olympic Port and more. You will be able to experience the different sides of every day Barcelona; from the liveliness of the notorious Raval neighborhood, to the artisan, more traditional area of Poblenou.
Accompanied by your friendly and knowledgeable guide, your e-bike will transport you through the rich cultural history of this enchanting city, turning moments into cherished memories.
Why this e-bike tour?
Because we will tell you about two thousand years of history of places such as the medieval walls, the Cathedral, the Gothic squares, the Ramblas or the Barceloneta beaches.
- Historic neighborhoods. We will ride around the Gothic Quarter, the Born or the Raval, areas from which Barcelona was founded and evolved until outgrowing its former walls.
- Ports and beaches. We will reach the old harbor, the Barceloneta district or the Poblenou beaches to show you how Barcelona has recently opened itself to the mediterranean sea.
- Authentic places. The city has maintained its local flair. We discover you original sites to fill your saddlebag during your stay.
Depart from the Arc de Triomf one of the most famous monuments in Barcelona, you will ride along the Born cultural and Memorial Center. Stop in the Basilica of Santa María del Mar and Visit the most emblematic monuments in the Gothic Quarter; the centre of the old city of Barcelona.
On the way to “El Raval”, famous for its lively friendly atmosphere and vibrant social and cultural life, discover old churches and squares of past ages such as the Cathedral or the iconic Sant Jaume square, site of Barcelona’s City Hall.
Cycle down to “La Rambla del Raval” and take pictures with one of Barcelona’s most photographed sculptures “The Cat from the Raval” work of famous Fernando Botero. Continue toward the beach, riding through more modern areas of open spaces, and arrive to the Olympic Port to admire fantastic sculptures like Frank Gehry’s “el Peix”. Ride along the seafront boardwalk of the Mediterranean and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and beach atmosphere as you go.
Finally, visit the last highlight of this tour; the Rambla del Poblenou, a mix of traditional and modernity adorned by important monuments such as the National Theatre or the Auditorium.
Electric Bike Tour Includes
- Top-range e-bike
- Local guide
- Approved helmet
- Bottle of water
Meeting point tour
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf, close to the big city park Ciutadella. Paseo Lluis Companys, 10, Barcelona)
- Small groups allowed: 2 to 8 people
- This tour allows children from 7 years old to participate by riding their own bike. Please contact our customer service for younger children
- Riders must be at least 130 cm in height