eBike Tour: Ride to the Parks with views over Barcelona
Montjuich e-Bike Tour
Climb Montjuïc Mountain with the smallest bike groups in the city on this 3,5-hour private e-bike tour of Barcelona. Enjoy riding effortlessly to the top of Montjuic Hill to discover panoramic views of the city, take a stroll in one of the numerous green parks and be amazed by the National Palace and its surrounding areas. From the acclaimed “Joan Miró” Foundation, to the castle once captured by Napoleon’s army, and the mountain’s striking glimpse of the city from above; this eco friendly tour provides the perfect balance between culture, history, and nature. The best and most efficient way to take in breathtaking views of the city that looks good from all angles.
This tour is designed with your comfort and needs in mind. Your guide will ensure your e-bike experience is pleasant, and dynamic while also allowing you time to capture your best snapshots to take back home.
Why this e-bike tour?
Because Montjuich offers the best panoramic views over Barcelona and the sea. Enjoy the ride up to the Castle, cross the green parks and contemplate the 360º landscape from the viewpoints.
You will enjoy the contrasts of this route: going up and down, from the sounds of the city to the silence of parks, cycling along wide avenues and strolling through the different neighborhoods.
- Parks and museums. The Botanical Garden, the Castle or the Miró Foundation are examples of the balance between green areas and cultural sites that Montjuich has to offer.
- Panoramic views. The big Montjuich Park hosts viewpoints over all its banks, offering fabulous views over the city, the sea, and the mountain.
- Foodie Territory. Neighborhoods such as the Poble Sec or San Antoni have made its shops, wineries or restaurants part of its cultural charm.
Depart from the Arc de Triomf one of the most famous monuments in Barcelona, you will ride along the Born cultural and Memorial Center. Stop in the Basilica of Santa María del Mar and Visit the most emblematic monuments in the Gothic Quarter; the centre of the old city of Barcelona.
Panoramic views. The big Montjuich Park hosts viewpoints over all its banks, offering fabulous views over the city, the sea, and the mountain.
Cycle down to “La Rambla del Raval” and take pictures with one of Barcelona’s most photographed sculptures “The Cat from the Raval” work of famous Fernando Botero. Continue toward the beach, riding through more modern areas of open spaces, and arrive to the Olympic Port to admire fantastic sculptures like Frank Gehry’s “el Peix”. Ride along the seafront boardwalk of the Mediterranean and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and beach atmosphere as you go.
Finally, visit the last highlight of this tour; the Rambla del Poblenou, a mix of traditional and modernity adorned by important monuments such as the National Theatre or the Auditorium.
e-Bike Tour Includes
- High-end e-bike
- Local guide
- Bottle of water
Meeting point ebike tour
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf, close to the big city park Ciutadella. Paseo Lluis Companys, 10, Barcelona)
- This tour allows children from 7 years old to participate by riding their own bike. Please contact our customer service for younger children
- Small groups allowed: 2 to 8 people
- Riders must be at least 130 cm in height