Segway Grand Tour Barcelona
This is a great chance for those who wants to see the city and enjoy a segway in one time.
During a tour you can make a stops to have some drinks or enjoy a real Spanish tapas!
We start our tour from a Barceloneta beach where you will enjoy a beautiful coast. Leave the beach behind we’ll go all the way down to the port with their gothic buildings.
We’ll stop in front of the Columbus monument and see a charming Old port and famous boulevard – Las Ramblas.
After we’ll move to the central Parc de la Ciutadella, historical landmark of the great expansion of the city.
The rest of the tour we will spend passing close to the Arc of Triumph and going back to the office through the Olimpic Port. After we will go all the way up till the Forum Parc.
We really care about your safety. Thats why before every tour we provide a unique indoor training in our office. The training is free and we will make sure that you feel comfortable and safe on the Segway.
- 1. Free TrainingDuring the free indoor training our tour guides will get you completely ready for the tour. You will feel comfortable and safe on the Segway and get all the important information about the upcoming tour.
- 2. Free equipmentWe afford all the necessary equipment: helmets, gloves, raincoats.
- 3. Tour with guideEnjoy the ride – This where the journey begins and we make it unforgettable, check the reviews!;)
Requirements & Restrictions
- Participants must weight over 35 kg and not more than 110 kg
- Riding the Segway or Segway is prohibited for pregnant and drunk individuals
- Participants must be at least 12 years old
- Experienced tour guide
- Training on Segways before the tour begins
- Free Wi-Fi in the office
- Storage for your personal belongings
- Ponchos/Sweatshirts according to the weather
Carrer de l’almirall Aixada 14, Barcelona.